Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sneaky, Sneaky...

     Some of you may have found this page without the blog link.  Sneaky little sneakers.  After I posted the header image on my facebook I realized interested parties may do... well, what I would do.  Attempt to find it.

     As you can see, I'm not quite ready to present my blog as it's still in forming stages.  However, I'm pretty excited to get that header up there done as well as a layout that isn't pilfered from another page.  I am supposed to be a graphic designer after all... *relief

     Although, I'm not exactly starting at the beginning of this blog's creation, I will mention that a  friend of mine recently wrote me this:
"Hey!! I know this is random but I just wanted to know if you've ever considered writing a blog for profit? I don't know if its just that my interests just seem to align with yours but you seem to find the cutest, coolest, most interesting stuff to post from all over the place. I really feel like you have a knack for it and just wanted to pose the question."
     I really had never considered the profit part (frankly, I can't possibly be that interesting) but I have started a few blogs over the years.  So after replying that I really appreciate the letter because of course that is very nice to hear, I kind of just let it go.  Well, not entirely.  I've literally been thinking about starting a blog up again after about ten minutes of letting the idea "go." 

     I don't know that this blog has a subject, exactly.  I figure since my facebook items have been interesting to folks that I'll start cataloging some of them.  Adding in a new additions as I go.  You'll probably notice a miss-match of all kinds of things from gardening organically to random pictures staring cats.  That's where I got the name from... lots of info and media from random places that may illuminate your day in some way or another.  That was a little too long for a tag line, so hopefully that clears things up.

     Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment